Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 14, 2005

A Poem..

The sparkling and charming eyes mesmerized me.

The boyish grin melted me.

The innocent laughter enthralled me.

The intelligent face captivated me.

The unique voice attracted me.

The unison answers amused me.

The presence of an unfamiliar person inhibited me.

The blunt tactics embarrassed me.

The seemingly lack of interest disappointed me.

The inability to express myself frustrated me.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Cherub said…

    你是不是谈恋爱了?
    爱上了小帅哥?

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger The Aspiring Chef said…

    1st Question: bu4 shi4.
    2nd Question: mei2 you3. ying1 wei4 ta1 bu4 shi4 xiao3 shuai4 ge1 :)

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Cherub said…

    你一直把英文mix into, 怎么跟你说华文?

    哈哈哈哈。。。

    难道。。。。难道。。。你爱上了我???

    阿哈哈啊哈。。。
    华文真难写。。。。。。:(

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger The Aspiring Chef said…

    I don't have the chinese software lah. So have to resort to using hanyu pinyin.

    Eh, I can't find a single sentence up there which describes you, haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home