Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Broken EngRish..

My frequent source of entertainment used to be monthly emails circulated by this particular friend of mine. Not sure why but his emails suddenly came to a halt. I suspect my email address was deleted off his mailing list due to reasons that I do not know. Maybe I pissed him off so much with my rather frank comments and perhaps indifferent attitude towards him. Or maybe he knows I'm mocking at his English. Come to think of it, I haven't heard from him for months. Not that it bothers me much. I'm just slighly upset that that I've lost one source of entertainment.

I'm just super put off with guys that write/type in rotten English. Not expecting them to use Queen's English lah. After all, it's just an informal email. A bit of Singlish here and there is also ok lah. But I just can't stand it when they spell simple words wrongly repeatedly, write totally gramatically incorrect sentences and sentences that I can't make out head or tail. Despite that, these emails are a real source of amusement to read when I'm feeling bored.

I have a fresh source of entertaining emails now. I felt really bad regarding one of the paragraphs that was written about me. I think I'm very mean. Oh well, no one is perfect and I never admitted to be a saint. I can be quite hard-hearted at times.

Ok, procrastinating too much already. Back to work.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said…

    Totally agreed..

    some pple just have no EQ , just wanna torture the pple to read in between sentences etc.

    Well said :)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger The Aspiring Chef said…

    Now I know I'm not the only person who feels this way :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home