Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Last Day..

Tomorrow marks the last official day of my short teaching stint. Memories of my first few days here came flashing back to me this morning as I was clearing my desk. Despite the numerous complaints I have had, I will leave this school with a tinge of sadness and valuable lifelong lessons. I'm thankful to my amiable colleagues who provided me with much entertainment and tips on teaching. Without them, life would have been very miserable. Of course, most importantly, I'll not forget a handful of students who really brightened up my teaching days. Although I'll miss the school, I'm definitely looking forward to the holidays. Finally, I'll get to wake up after the sun rises and there's a long list of things that I want to do. Hurray! Freedom after 1pm tomorrow, I can't wait!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger takchek said…

    Is it NIE after this sem?

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Cherub said…

    as u enjoy ur freedom, my life gets more busy. haih.

    fish and co soon...:P
    and u'll love NIE... i know :)

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger The Aspiring Chef said…

    Fish and co postponed till I lose weight. Been eating too much lately, haha.

    Did I say I was going NIE? I haven't signed anything yet :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home