Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 01, 2006

Female Friends..

Whenver I think I performed relatively well, the results always show otherwise. On the other hand, when I think I screwed up badly, the end result always prove to be the opposite. I am disappointed.

Whenever I write about something that I hope I would be able to attain, something always crops up and ruins everything. I think I shall refrain from writing my wish list from now on. I am superstitious.

After 3 months of schooling, I finally found someone who is similar to me. We share almost the same interests, we use the same brand of pen, we prefer Mathematics to English Language, we stay in the East, our names are almost similar and we come from the same primary school. As a result of our primary school education which focuses largely on discipline and drill-and-practice, we become uncreative people and we absolutely loathe group work. Both of us are also insensitive to the feelings of others and can be sarcastic at times. Another similar trait is that we do not worry over things that are not within our control. (Not sure why, but I absolutely cannot understand why females are always worrying about the most insignificant and uncontrollabe matters.) We also find it hard to empathize with people who are plagued with troubles. Furthermore, we are very particular about grammar, always picking up people's mistakes when they use horrible grammar, be it in speech or writing. We both prefer to have fun, but we are dead serious when it comes to work. Oh, and the most coincidental of all, we are both Sagittarius!

It's quite impossible to be good friends with everyone. A particular friend commented that I seem to be very picky when choosing friends. I'm generally friendly to everyone but I do not feel at ease in forming a genuine friendship with females who are not similar as me. I basically just want to have fun when I'm with my female friends. Having the same background helps a lot. Moreover, if we do not share the same interests, it's virtually impossible to enjoy one another's company.

Now I finally understand why I have so few female friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home