Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 05, 2006

First Time..

1) ... going to ROM
2) ... having a friend who's getting married (married now)
3) ... giving ang bao
4) ... adopting the leave-it-till-last-minute to do assignments
5) ... realizing that there are more important things to do in life than work
6) ... realizing that I'm very immature
7) ... realizing that I'm addicted to window-shopping
8) ... realizing that driving is stressful (when I know I'll be late for school)
9) ... knowing people from all walks of life
10) ... that I get to vote during the Elections (how exciting)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First time going to ROM - that can also mean getting married for the first time. No?

    So are you? :P

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger The Aspiring Chef said…

    Just to satisfy your curiousity, I have no Significant Other, so how to get married? haha.I went there to attend a friend's marriage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home