Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 15, 2006

Seeing Stars..

What the hell. Just when I'm preparing to switch off my laptop, Nadal breaks back. Please lah, Rog. Watching live score for 4.5 hours is no joke. It's well past my bedtime. Can you please hang in there and see off Nadal asap? And why isn't ESPN showing the match live??

In other news, he finally opened his shell after 6 months. I wonder how much guts it took him to say those few lines, even though it's not face-to-face.

Can't wait for this week to fly by. I'll be officially free from assignments and presentations, not including one major test to round off this whole fruitful semester. After that it's tennis, hong kong drama serials, reading, enjoying life before the do-or-die practicum starts.

After leading in the tie-break and giving away 2 match points, Rog blew it yet again. Get lost, Nadal. I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home