Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 07, 2007

Extremely Drained..

Feeling terribly drained. Energy level is at rock-bottom. Thank goodness the past couple of weeks have been spent on revision where my creative juices are not needed. Feel like I've been going through the motions.

The next 1.5 weeks will be doing mostly invigilation, marking and administrative work. I get highly irritated when I'm being called up at the last minute to do something, totally spoiling my actual plan to get work done. I wish I could be left alone to complete my tasks but with the high number of MC cases, it is virtually impossible.

Rapport with certain classes are slowly improving. Not sure why my form class is getting a bit noisy. Their behaviour is getting a bit disappointing. Too much praise is not such a good thing after all. They obviously don't see the importance of their examinations. To be fair, the majority are studious. However, the same can't be said about the other 30%. They are generally harmless but just a little mischievous. Even my favourite class is getting a little restless. Not sure if it is because exams are coming.

Looking forward to the June holidays. Desperately need a break to re-charge my energies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home