Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas..

Impulse buying is a bad thing. Jay Chou's November's Chopin is a disappointment. Maybe it's my bias taste of songs but only track numbers 1,3,6 and 10 are worth listening to me. Heck, I can't even be bothered with the title of the songs. Can't make out what he's singing 3/4 of the time. I must admit that constant listening to these 4 songs causes me to suffer from depression though. This is no good at all. I'm sticking to the Best of David Tao Collection bought by Barbara from China. Costs a mere 15 RMB only. Haha. Shouldn't have wasted by hard-earned money on Jay's album. Or maybe I should have just bought the $9.90 CD. Can only blame myself for not being observant. $9 for the VCD is a bit too exorbitant. Haven't even touched it yet.

The crowd at Orchard/town area is crazy these past few days. I can't even squeeze into the MRT at times. Even if I do, I'll have to endure like packed sardines almost throughout the whole journey. With Christmas day looming, everyone seems to be rushing to do their last minute shopping for presents. I'm glad I'm not one of those people. My job gives me the priviledge of doing my Christmas shopping early. Buying presents when there's a storewide discount is not my cup of tea. Squeezing and jostling with the crowd, hoping that the object is in tip-top condition is not my idea of shopping. Despite the early shopping of gifts, I've only given out one present (not even a gift, just a treat) so far. Not that I bought many to begin with, haha.

In a totally unrelated news, I think I successfully embarrassed myself but surprisingly, I'm not bothered as I anticipated it all along. At least he proved to be a real gentleman though.

The act of waiting is really torturous. What was I expecting? Fairy tales do not exist in reality. In the end, it's just a wishful thinking on my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home