Swiss Miss scales the Swiss Alps

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, June 05, 2006

Inner Feelings..

I dislike the way he gave false hopes. I'm against his decision although I've been keeping mum so far. It's upsetting how an external party can alter his decision so much. I've spoken to him less since he 'announced' his decision. I find it hard to maintain the relationship that we had had. Deep down, I'm hoping he would change his mind, but I seriously doubt it. Not sure if he ever considered our feelings when making his decision. Emotional ties don't seem to count after all. I am thoroughly disappointed. Can't find the right words to describe my feelings right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger KArE_frEe said…

    Hey gal...what's wrong??I think i know who you're talking about..so is everythin okay now???

    you dun sound good...if you need to talk you know how to get me...

    Take Care

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger The Aspiring Chef said…

    Hey, don't worry. It's not what you are thinking. Everything is ok now. Thanks for your concern :)

    I won't be in Singapore this week. Catch up with you the week after, before my school starts :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home